MCC Group is a wholly black-owned and is managed by dynamic and experienced team and is acknowledged as the local leader in special projects services.
Our objective is to be able to offer the best skills and talents to our clients and to foster loyalty and complete satisfaction with the quality products and services provided.
We strive to create and sustain a long term relationship with our clients as we believe that better services wins client base. MCC is focusing on Corporate, Government Departments and SMME’s
MCC seeks new business opportunities and alliances so we can provide a desirable service to our customers and deliver in terms of our vision and mission.
MCC’s mission is to create a substantial long term customer relationship by virtue of loyalty and commitment built on good ethical business practice.
To establish a strong reputable group of companies that strives for good inter personal relations, economic empowerment and sound environmental relationships with an ultimate objective of an enhanced industry image.
- Conducting business activities with integrity complying with all S.A statutes
- Effective and efficient provision of our core business competency.
- Promote and monitor orderly, professional and productive operational structure
- Promotion of entrepreneurial behavior on part of the our staff.
- MCC is well experienced to meet the demands of all our customers.
MCC Construction has been providing construction and civil engineering services with a long history of service to the various clients. From civil to building and road construction projects, our company is fully equipped to handle any sized project.
We firmly believe that our time-tested philosophy of doing each job right the first time and providing good value to our customers is the true secret of our success. It made good sense in the beginning, and it still makes good sense today.
- Renovation, Alteration and Maintenance
- New Building Construction
- Non Conventional Building Method
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Survey and Inspection
- Non-Destructive Testing
- CP System Installation & Maintenance
- Formwork and Concreting
- Mats, Mattresses and Grout Bags
- Geo Mat and Aggregate Placement
- Pile Work
- Welding & Cutting
- 1 x 8 ton LDV’s
- 1 x TLB
- 6 x Tipper Truck
- 2 x Mixers
- 10 x 1 ton Bakkies
- 2 x Nissan UD 440- 6×4 Series Horse
- 1 x 3 Axle Falcon Semi Trailer with Hiab Brick Grabber
- 3 x 1 ton LDV’s
- 10 x ½ ton LDV’s
- 18 Ton Complete set of scaffolding
- 60 x pieces of props
- 2 x Rammer compactors
Over and above the equipment’s listed above we also have a complete range of tools that are normally used in building
REGISTRATION NUMBER : 1996/ 22368/23
VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER : 4490160514
UIF REGISTRATION NUMBER : 1835605/9
CONTACT PERSON : MR. MAHLANGU